Firefighters in Ukraine save unconscious dog during apartment fire #shorts

A dog was resuscitated by Ukrainian firefighters after collapsing due to smoke inhalation when a fire broke out in an apartment building in Rivne on Monday, October 2, according to local officials.

Ukraine’s State Emergency Service (SES) said the dog was rescued with the help of a special breathing apparatus that pushed compressed air into its lungs.

“Every life is important!” the SES said.

Subscribe to CTV News to watch more videos:

Connect with CTV News:
For the latest news visit:
For a full video offering visit the CTV News Network:

CTV News on Facebook:
CTV News on TikTok:
CTV News on Twitter:
CTV News on Instagram:
CTV News on Reddit:

CTV News is Canada’s most-watched news organization both locally and nationally, and has a network of national, international, and local news operations.